Friday, April 22, 2011

The Tourist

Story about federal agents, tax evasion, ballroom dancing, action and romance. Angelina Jolie receives a letter which says to destroy after reading. She burns it, fully and there is nothing but wet ash left behind. The Federal Agents looking for her take the ashes and proceed to magically put them back together and find out where she was told to go. Now I'm no genius but even I know the world doesn't work that way, if it did we'd have a LOT less criminals running around!
For the most part I found this film to be completely unbelievable. The things that were actually probable were few and far between. In the ned it turned out ot be just another movie. It was completely predictable and left me feeling as though I just wasted 1.5 hours of my life. Even Johnny Depp couldn't carry this movie. The one thing this film di for me was fullfill my need for an internationally filmed flick with a bad engligh accent.
Bottom line, I don't really recommend this film. I rate it: 5 of 10
Reviewed by Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment