Monday, July 25, 2011

Captain America: First Avenger


Captain America was better then I anticipated. It was a typical Hollywood rendition of a classic Comic book series. This was a very fast run through of the starting comics. This shows us the "birth" and origins of Captain America. It was a well made film with pro-grade CG. The film had an interesting mix of WWII era life but instead of weapons from that time the Nazi's had "technology of the Gods" which was a cube said to contain the powers of the God Odin. The Nazi's plan to harvest this energy to take over the world and of course Captain America is there to contain the crisis and (as all Superheroes do), save the day. Costume and Set Designs were great and the storyline was good enough. I wouldn't say I was thrilled with the film but it was worth watching in the theater

Violence is about the only reason I don't recommend this for families. It didn't have much cursing in it (I can't think of any actually) but it was most definately for 13+
I rate this film: 6.5 out of 10

No comments:

Post a Comment